Monday, January 6, 2014

Don't Give Up, You are Loved, You are Beautiful (Playlist)

     I decided I wanted to make a "playlist" of songs that I've come to love that share a message that no matter how hard things may be, no matter how low you are or feel, that you're worth it, that God loves you no matter what. And so here they are in no particular order. Enjoy! I know I do.
     *Obviously I don't own the rights to any of these songs, or the videos. Nor am I stating that I support anything that any of these artists may claim or support. I'm simply sharing songs I've found which have been greatly uplifting and spiritual for me, particularly when I'm feeling low and needed a boost.*
P.S. If you're on mobile, for whatever reason the video may not show up. If that's the case, you can click on the link instead and watch the video that way.
 
Julie Yardley: Let It Begin
 

Josh Groban: You Are Loved (Don't Give Up).
 
MercyMe: Beautiful
 
Russ Dixon: Glorious
 
Shawn McDonald: Don't Give Up
 
Mandisa: Overcomer
 
Laura Story: Blessings
 


No comments:

Post a Comment